Friday, January 22, 2010

This town is ours

I went out for Mark's 21st the other night and was with such good people,
Had a bottle of rose wine before i left, I felt good and when i got there i had a Pitcher of Cider...oh dear.

We had a sweet time in the Woolshed and then headed to Antics.
Had so much fun and then when me and Sean were leaving we went to McDonalds and there was Two girls shouting and i took no notice, I looked at them and I didn't recognise them even though they kept shouting my name.
I walked by them in McDonalds and they didn't even make eye contact and didn't dare open there mouth so they waited until me and Sean were a good bit down the road for them to be shouting "Aimee, you're rotten!" I didn't bother saying anything, just kept walking and I think because I didn't turn around that made them more angry haha.

They were like "Aimee, you are a shit model...em...Your Pauls Boutique bag is horrible, Your Converse are gay!" and after all that one of them let out a huge growl to show how annoyed she was that she wasn't getting any sort of rise out of me hahahahha.
We still ignored them and after all that screaming they did I think I got the better of them in more ways then one and i didn't have to strain my voice or say anything, I was just being me

The best part is I'm already ahead of them two random girls because I've gotten under there skin so much that they felt angered by me for some reason.
In theory this should have ruined my night or knocked my confidence in some way but I loved it, I just love how I've never seen them before but they knew me and didn't like me and they've never met me.

Dublin is such a small place.

I'm gonna tell you right now
Were gonna make it in this town
And when our eyes are heavy
Were gonna keep it steady
All our sights are set on the above
When the push comes to the shove
We have such divine inhibitions
I'm gonna tell you and you will listen

And for what it's worth
It sure as hell ain't worth a lot

Were gonna keep sleeping on these rooftops
And you'll never get us down, and you'll never get me down
Were gonna keep singing all our own songs
And you'll never get us down, and you'll never get me down

No comments:

Post a Comment