Sunday, January 24, 2010

Hello...................Monroe!

Just four more days until Me and Rona can get our asses to England and write some more songs and get things started, I am so so so excited, I'm playing my Piano and singing any chance I get, My voice keeps going and I think its a mental thing, My voice always goes when I need it most, so I'm trying to block out the nerves!

I need my Nokia E63 phone Back so I can keep updating this and Facebook and Twitter while I'm over there so I can remember everything I'm doing. Meteor are so slow at fixing things.

Other news is I was out last night at a Moshspace anniversary gig, It was sweet
Red Enemy are amazing, each and every member are talented. There music makes me go weak at the knee's haha.

http://www.myspace.com/redenemymetal

Oh and got inside info about something I was wondering about last night from a girl who was stirring shit like a chef stirring a pot full of faeces, It was great! haha

I'm gonna rock this town and run it down
I'm gonna take it to the sky
I'm runnin out on time I'm gonna make it mine
I never felt so high
Coz we know that we can do this on our own
Gonna rock this town
Gonna rock this town tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment