Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dream a little of me

I keep having the same sequence of dreams and its driving me mad
There nice and I wake up and then I go back asleep and there even nicer and its bringing up the past, really good times when I was like 16/17 and then I go back asleep again and it will be horrific, like things I never ever want to see.
I'd love to know what these mean, I need them to stop, even the nice ones, because its not good.

I think it could mean that conflict of some sort with the people/person I'm having these dreams about should be resolved.
I'd like it to

I'm going to ride this plane out of your life again.
I wish that I could stay but you argue.
More than this I wish you could've seen my face
In backseat staring out the window.

I'll do anything for you,
Kill anyone for you.

So leave yourself intact
'Cause I will be coming back.
In a phrase to cut these lips,
I love you.

The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest
Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you decide to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment