Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year Ups & Downs

So glad its the new year, I'm so excited to get into it,
My life seems so good now, I'm scared when a flaw will appear. I don't know how much I'm allowed to say about "My career" if I am going to call it that, All I know is there is going to be much change and I'm half scared half excited.

It's a new band with a Girl called Rona, she is a cutie and so so sweet and of course very talented, We are going to be going to England a lot and playing gigs, recording and all sorts. This has come out of nowhere and everything is happening so fast and almost everything else is staying strong too,
Like college, They don't mind about the time I'm missing as I'm there for music.

My job, they are being so so good and are happy to give me the time I want off and still give me my job any time I'm here.

I'm missing important events for my closest friends over this band and they understand that I need to do this and there happy for me.

The only minor problem is living here, Some people are....I don't know about this opportunity. I've heard things back from about me saying I don't deserve this or I'm selling out as It's not as independent as my old band I Fight Crime was.

I can only make myself happy. I think Dublin, or Ireland in general is very small and Chinese whispers is something Irish people can come across a lot.

But I'm waaay too excited for that to take over.

Aimee Monroe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment