Monday, March 29, 2010

OOOOHHHH I'M SO SO JEALOUS!
the rest of my band except me and Rona are going to Reading Festival, Check out this line up :(

http://www.readingfestival.com/#lineup

So excited for summer, so excited for the good weather (well as good as Ireland can be)
not wearing jackets, Drinking in the day time (more then I do already haha!)
Barbeque's, Partying, and wearing little clothes or Bikini's.

This Summer is gonna be particularly good for me because the band are doing loads of things, I cant wait to get back to England I miss so many people, Miss the lads, miss Charlie our Manager, Miss Grace and the Norwegians, and Matty O'Grady and his awesome studio!

I want so many things right now, but I am so unbelievably broke, but one thing I want so so bad is this
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=268309&albumID=45336&imageID=44248044

Her white Docs are amazing!
That's all my news and thoughts for today!

summer time, Ima lay it on the line I got it figured out
I heard you say its fine
If i want it then its mine I'm getting out today

I was standing in line
hoping for the holidays that you'd be mine
Yeah you got me spinnin around
you got me
I can keep my feet on the ground
you got me
for the summer you're my lover
you got me spinnin around

No comments:

Post a Comment