Saturday, May 22, 2010

I am not perfect

I haven't updated this in so long, I go in bouts of updates, but I really have been so busy
I'm officially finished college, I'm proud of myself I gotta say, So many things I never thought I could do, if you want something hard enough you can do it, its so cheesy but true.

Band is going so good I don't know where to start on news, We are lucky to have such an awesome manager.

One thing that triggered me to update this was when I was at a party and a girl was telling me a few things that was said about me by people I like

I would put this down to people not stopping and thinking for a second about what there saying and the purpose of saying it in the first place.

One thing I never cared about is what my friends or acquaintances more so do in there personal life, like people in this little music scene that I seem to hang around in. Some of them do crap things to there friends/boyfriends/girlfriends/band mates, but I don't care because were all here to have a good time, have fun

I'm not going on the whole "oh drama" shit because that inevitable in a group of people our age, but what gets to me is that people seem to take what others do to heart and think less of that person

I however know a lot of stuff that I hear but would not think twice about it, sure as hell would never spread it because that's that persons private life and I like them for them regardless.

-I don't care about that one guy in that band who has never been faithful to his long term girlfriend and has sex with his fans.

-I don't care about that one guy who has naked pictures of his girlfriends best friend on his computer.

-I don't care about that one guy getting that 17 year old pregnant and never telling his girlfriend.

-I don't care about that one girl who had sex with too many guys in bands.

-I don't care about that one girl who makes up pointless white lies.

-I don't care about that one girl who does coke.

-I don't care about that one guy who is never at home with his kid.

-I don't care about that one guy who comes on to every girl he sees.

-I don't care about that one girl who gives her knickers to boys as a keepsake.

-I don't care about that one guy in that band who is a "social climber" to get his band somewhere

-I don't care about that one guy who fucks all his band mates girlfriends.

-I don't care about that one girl who plays mind games with boys and then goes off with his best mate.

I don't care about ANY of this shit, I hear it, I see it, But I know these people are growing, learning, making mistakes, and I know that they are good people inside, they are all nice regardless what you hear about them.
The point of this is people need to be more forgiven about mistakes other people do
as
1.Its not your business
2.You make mistakes too
3.No one is perfect
4.You wouldn't like it if you had stuff going around about you


Obviously I'm not naming names, but if your in this little group you will most definitely know who these people are, I'm hardly out and I know all these stories.
All I'm saying is no one should care what people do in their private life, just live your own.

3 comments:

  1. And this is why I love you :) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, This is good
    I know all those people you just mentioned.
    By the way the girl wasn't 17 she's 19, and isn't pregnant, I think these people are happy you didn't mention names but then again they might realize that this is about them.
    But then again your just speaking your mind.
    Pretty funny i must admit
    I find this rather amusing HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well see that just there, the rumour is she's 17 lol. Like obvioulsy shes not the one who is the bad one, its the guy...well so everyone thinks. the truth is..who cares. its NONE of our business its between them.
    The people I mentioned could be ANYONE, I know so many people with similar stories to the ones I mentioned, Things like that can happen to anyone. Thanks for reading it, I appreciate it

    ReplyDelete