Thursday, April 15, 2010

Things just couldn't be better




I am currently in Wales working with our new producer, writing and recording songs is so fun
I love spending all this time with Rona, It's a really cool change of pace from the last band I was in
This time Its a band with my best friend and I can say what I want and do what I want. I Fight Crime was so fun though, I loved it, Just didn't work out, I came into a band of people who were already best friends, kinda awkward, but they are all nice guys. Love Marko, he's hilarious!



Today is so good, its so sunny out and im sittin here in Dowd's (our producer) house, cuddlin on the couch with Rona,
were hungover from the night before and were full from our KFC breakfast haha.
We've been working hard then going out and getting wasted with great people. I love Wales so much I'm pretty sure I'd move here and be happy.
Last night was wild (a word they use over here alot haha)
We went to a pop punk club and they played the best music, they played Alive with the glory of love by Say Anything, me and Rona nearly had a seizure when we heard it haha. We danced our faces off, then walked back and tried preventin a row with a ginger punk who thought he was so badass, it was just really funny. Everyone seems to love our accents here with is gas, coz my accent especialy is gross..fuckin Blanchardstown <3

The track we're working on is almost one of our favourites,we gotta record another one tomorrow..or later, not too sure.
All I've been doing since i got here is eat and drink rubbish, dorritos, chocolate desserts, KFC, chinese, wine, southern comfort, cherry coke, you name it, if its got more then 500 calories in it, Its in my belly, the thing is..I lost weight since i got here...how did that happen? I have a good metabolism i guess haha.

So the message I want to put across today is
I love my life, I am having so much fun
Things just couldn't be better


Things just Couldn't be better
Dont lie, i dont need this
i wish i was a liar so i could just deny what i'm seeing
why wont you say what you mean

You dont know what i'm thinking
so dont pretened your reading my mind
you dont know what im feelin inside
why cant you mean what you say

WHATCHA ON ABOUT
tellin me ya need me
I dont believe it
WHATCHA ON ABOUT
tellin me ya need me
I'll bottle it up and tell myself
THINGS JUST COULDN'T BE BETTER

No comments:

Post a Comment